Haven't received trusted device email or password change email

My boss create accout to teamviewer for our new colegue but he cant login because Haven't received trusted device email so I called to support and they told me to type this. I found on this forum that solution could be whitelisting his email.

Tagged:

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @robertgurka 

Add trusted device email is valid for 24 hours. In any case, it didn't arrive in your mailbox, you can go again to the login screen and try to connect. It will reproduce again the same procedure by sending you this email again. Please look also at the spam/junk folders.

Normally it should arrive within the next 10 seconds. Try also to refresh the webpage in the email server.

Best regards

• Thx for your respond, But this will not be my Solution because we already try lot of logins, every time it says after login, add to trusted device but email never come to mail/spam or somewhere else, we look everywhere.

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Usually, the email arrives within the first seconds. 

Maybe it sounds stupid, but I suppose that you are looking into the corresponding email account that you are using also to log in to the TeamViewer account. Is that correct?

• @Vatsilidis Thats correct we are using correct email, we control it even in administration if email is same as we trying to connect, but weir is every time we try connect it says to add to trusted devices and if we change password or one letter in email it told us we type wrong password or email. so Email is ok. It just no emails come to this email (teamviewer emails, normal emails are incoming).

• wrote: MyGroundBiz Login

@Vatsilidis Thats correct we are using correct email, we control it even in administration if email is same as we trying to connect, but weir is every time we try connect it says to add to trusted devices and if we change password or one letter in email it told us we type wrong password or email. so Email is ok. It just no emails come to this email (teamviewer emails, normal emails are incoming).

Thank you very much for your hard work.