How do I set the default screen resolution?

Hi wonderful people! How do I change the default screen resolution so when I log in it always goes to the optimal resolution, as pictured here?

Sorry to bug you all with such a simple question but I spent 45 minutes last week searching around and haven't been able to figure this out. I did post about it and got one reply but it was in Polish and didn't explain how to actually get to the screen prescribed. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• dvhirst865
    dvhirst865 Posts: 1

I also would like to have this capability.  I reviewed the Management console options and found nothing applicable.  I also exported the settings .reg file and examined it without seeing any obvious setting to change.

Please, TeamViewer developers, expose this control panel option and provide us with a way to set its default state.  It would be very helpful to many of your customers.  

dvhirst865
  • DocumentMasters
    DocumentMasters Posts: 1

I agree. I would also like to be able to perminatly remove hide desktop. We use BGInfo and the desktop has information we need to see when we log into a system. it is a pain to constantly uncheck the "Hide Desktop" box.