How do i raise a ticket?

Gill2
Gill2 Posts: 6 ✭✭

I have purchased a  team viewer remote access license but not received an email or license key - how to i access this?? Or how do i cancel the license as not impressed with lack of support. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Gill2 

Submitting a ticket requires an active license on your account.

As you are currently waiting for the license activation email, you can -for now- not submit a ticket.

I am not aware of a delay with email sending, but I will check this internally.

After you were able to activate a ticket, you can submit a ticket as described here: How to submit a ticket 

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Gill2

So if my issue is that when i puchased the license it did not ask for an email address so i dont see how it can send me an actvitation email!  How do i resolve this if i need an active license to raise a ticket. 

• Esther

Hi again,

If no email address is being given, the purchase should not have been possible.

My recommendation for you is making a new purchase.

After you received and activated your license, submit a ticket (How to submit a ticket) and make sure with the support team afterwards that any double order will be cancelled. However - I doubt that the first order was successful.

Hope this info helps you.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Gill2

Please see

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/lo-remote-access/

If you follow this process it asks for billing address but not email address and then takes payment.  So how do i cancel this purchase.  As i really dont want to use your service and as i have only just purchased i am within my rights to cancel. 

• Esther

HI @Gill2 

Thanks for sharing.

I clicked the link and it asks me for my email address as a required information: RA_email.png

Do you see the same on your end?

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Gill2

No it takes me direct to the name address and payment page and I did not have an account then.  I created a new account after payment to see if that would show me the license but it doesnt.  I definately have a pending transaction and i really want to now cancel this - how do i cancel it there must be a way?

• Gill2

Please as requested advise on how i cancel  a TeamViewer Remote Access Base: 3 devices purchase.