How many users can remote in at the same time on different devices?

Hello all! 

I understand this is probaly an easy question. I am curious how many users can remote in at the same time on different devices? If I have 70 devices can they all remote in at the same time to their given stations? Not multiple users on one device but many users on many different computers. 

Also if that user is remoted in can they invite myself to help with any IT issues at hand?

Tagged:

Comments

• TotalPC
    TotalPC Posts: 87 ⭐Star⭐

Hello @Kowens0011,

Welcome to the TeamViewer community

I imagine this is for commercial use, so the answer would depend on the number of channels you have purchased. For example, I have 3 channels, which would allow for 3 separate systems to remote into as many other systems as they like, but as soon as I go to a 4th system and try to remote into a new system, my cap has been reached and it won't allow it.

how channels work.png

In the above example any of the first 3 systems currently using a channel would be able to remote into as many other systems as they want. That last system wouldn't be able to remote into any other system until one of the other systems closes all channels.

To bring someone else into the session there are multiple ways. If they already have access they can just connect normally, you can give them the ID and password to connect manually, or invite them if they're in your Computer & Contacts.

TeamViewer15-Actions-Invite additional participant.jpg

I hope that answers your question.

-Cheers!

TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.