How on earth do you submit a ticket?

I have been trying to resolve an accounts issue for the past 2 weeks, getting nowhere with cal centers and the like, I came online and was informed by a live chat support agent that I need to submit a ticket regarding account matters. 

The infomation found here is completely wrong and the direct link "support.teamviewer.com" just redirects to this community site. In fact every support link, including the links found in the documentation provided to me with my invoice, redirects to this site.

I'm frustrated beyond all belief and just want to resolve my issue! The delays caused by how impenatrable this support service is resulting in financial reppocussions with German debt collectors.

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Michael_Simons 

Thanks for your message and I am sorry to read about your odyssey.

Submitting a ticket requires a valid TeamViewer license on your TeamViewer Account. If there is no license attached to the account, there is a forwarding to our community as for all without a license, our Community is the go-to-place for all questions regarding TeamViewer.

For more information, please see also How to submit a ticket 

If it is about debt collection, I think you are totally right and the community can not assist you. Did you already try to call the support team?

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• This is not my thread but as it is one of the few which has received an answer, of sorts, I am hoping for some advice.

I am desperately seeking your support as I am required to work from home during the current pandemic but am unable to use the TeamViewer package I have purchased.

I am also prevented from submitting a Support Ticket on your site, despite logging in and when I telephone you (long-distance) the call is aborted following an electronic message informing me that all of your staff are on other calls.

When trying to use my Teamviewer package I am stuck in an infinite loop and have been so for a number of days, now.

I have purchased “Remote Access” but when I try to Connect, despite signing in to my account, as prompted, I am told “Your trial period has expired” and am invited to “buy a licence” or “extend the trial period.

My invoice/purchase number is: **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs** and is dated 02 April 2020.

Please can you help?

• Nadin1
    Nadin1 Posts: 422 Moderator

Hello @JoeJersey

Thank you for your message. 

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. 

With the Remote Access license you can submit a ticket to contact our support team.

Please keep in mind that submitting a ticket requires a valid TeamViewer license. 

Because you were prevented from submitting a Support Ticket on our site, I guess that your license is not activated on your TeamViewer account. 

So please take care that your license is activated corrctly by following the instructions in our article: How to activate your Remote Access Plan.

I hope these inforamtion will help you!

Have a great day and stay safe!
    Nadin

UPDATE: I have a new Community Account: Please find my content under Nadin_W

• Thanks for the reply, but no success.

I have repeatedly tried to do that but am informed "No invoice matched the given data" despite correctly inputting the invoice number.

I have spent FIVE days, morning noon and night on this matter and am considering taking a long walk off a short pier.

WHY can I not SPEAK with someone? You are a COMMUNICATIONS firm. Please let's communicate.

• Wilko
    Wilko Posts: 2

Having the same issue.

Now just want a refund

• This is, without doubt, the WORST company it has ever been my misfortune to have dealings with.

Good luck with the refund. Am guessing it will be absolute torture getting it.

• Nadin1

Hello @JoeJersey

Thank you for your messages. 

The Remote Access license you purchased does not offer telephone support. Please see the product description page here: https//www.teamviewer.com/en/content/remote-work/

Therefore you can not talk to someone. 

Thank you for your understanding that only customers with a Business, Premium or Corporate license get support via telephone. 

I am not sure where you want to enter the invoice number. Please keep in mind: Entering the invoice number is not neccessary during the whole activation process. Please have a look at the instructions I sent to you earlier. 

Best regards, 
    Nadin

• Robo1
    Robo1 Posts: 1

Hi, I'm having the same problem, you say I need to activate my license before I can submit a ticket but I haven't received an email with an activation link so I purchsed 2 licenses and both are saying they are free versions and I can't get any help to alter this.

• Nadin,

I have clicked on that link a dozen times, apparently successfully (leastways the process does not fail and I am directed to my management account console), yet the program is still showing as a Trial Version (and that the trial has expired) which only offers to sell me the program or extend the trial.

I am wholly at a loss as to:

1) Know what else I may do as I seem to have exhausted all options from my end.

2)Understand why TeamViewer are not acknowleding this to be an issue when your Community Board is awash with users who are experiencing the same issue.

It really does beggar belief that TV appear so nonchalent and uncaring when we are paying customers who are in dire need of the product, whilst being denied that which we have paid and subscribed to.

Denying the problem exists does NOT make it go away.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Robo1,

Thank you for your message. ?

Could you please check your inbox? You should have received the licenses now. ?

If you want to cancel one of the two: How / until when can I cancel my subscription? 

Best regards

Jean 

Community Manager

• Nadin1

Hello @JoeJersey,

Thank you for your reply. 

Of course we take your issue serious. My apologogies, but you gave me contradictory statements on which I reacted. 

I can offer you to open a support ticket for you. In order to do so please send me your invoice number and your mail address. I will forward your request to our support team. 

Best regards, 
    Nadin 

• Hello, Nadin.

How do I send those details to you, please?

• Nadin1

Hello @JoeJersey

Thank you for your message. 

To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
    2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
    3. Click Compose New Message.
    4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.
    5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
    6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
    7. Click Send Message.
      You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. 

Best, 
    Nadin

• Thank you.

I messaged you this morning (leastways I believe it was you as there are a number of members with the name "Nadin" so I selected the first of those but I do wonder how secure it is to send my details on a wing and a prayer in the hope it finds the intended recipient).

Your early response would be greatly appreciated.

Joe