How to display desktop page automatically on remote computer?

Is it possible to show the desktop page on the controlled computer (minimise all open applications) once another computer is connected to the controlled computer?

Comments

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello j-ar,

Do you mean with desktop page the backgound image? If so here is how you permenantly do it,

1. Go to the tab Extras and press options.1. Go to the tab Extras and press options.2. Go to the tab Remote control.    3. Untap Remove remote wallpaper.2. Go to the tab Remote control. 3. Untap Remove remote wallpaper.

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • j-ar
    j-ar Posts: 2
    Hi iainwels

Thank you but no. I meant that normally, we can key in the Windows button with D to get to the desktop screen. Is there a way for teamviewer to do that once someone connects to the computer?
  • iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello j-ar,

I think that i know what you mean, you want to send your key combinations. Here is a short tutorial of how to do it,

1. Go to "Extra's" and then go to options1. Go to "Extra's" and then go to options2. Go to "remote control"      3. Check the box that says  "Send key combinations"2. Go to "remote control" 3. Check the box that says "Send key combinations"

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people