I have been trying to cancel subscription for months

I have been trying to cancel my TeamViewer subscription for months.  I called, submitted a ticket, emailed, and still no response to verify my cancellation.  I got one response saying someone from the proper department would contact me within 3 business days but no one contacted me to cancel my subscription.  

This is ridiculous.  I've read that TeamViewer deliberately makes it very difficult to cancel to make it hard for customers.  Very shady and deplorable business practice.

Tagged:

Comments

• bustamove7
    bustamove7 Posts: 5 ✭✭

Please cancel my subscription.  You are making me desperate!

• bustamove7
    bustamove7 Posts: 5 ✭✭

Saw this in a review from Alan.  This pretty much sums up what I'm going through.

THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL. EXPECT DEBT COLLECTORS

UNLESS YOU WANT TO SUBSCRIBE FOR LIFE FIND AN ALTERNATIVE

Used a paid subscription to Teamviewer for about 3 years. Didn't find it easy and didnt find much help. I am sure there must be more user friendly alternatives.

Got many messages telling me that new versions were available but dare'nt upgrade because it appeared they were going to charge me for an additional £360.00. I decided to cancel my subscription but you can not find an email address for them so I used their web form which is a problem because there is no option on the form to cancel. I selected the option to send my cancellation to sales. This was more than a month before renewal. I also disabled my payment method. Two weeks before the renewal date I sent another web form request because I had not heard anything from them. No response from that either.

Teamviewer then renewed my subscription and emailed me an invoice from a do not reply address so I ignored it. Now they have passed me to a german debt collector who is hounding me for payment.

• Ivan_93
    Ivan_93 Posts: 1

I GOT THE SAME THING!

I was charged more than 200 euros for a license which I was not using PLUS I was even blocked so I couldn't have exploited the subscription.....

I freaked out and paid the debt collection.... YET STILL I AM UNABLE TO UNSUBSCRIBE - WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?! Is the debt collection even official or a complete scam??