I need to unjoin my account from a company in order to join another

Options

My TeamViewer account is currently joined to a company. I want to join a different one, but there's no option to un-join at the current management console and when trying to join a new one, I get an error "Your account is already associated with a company. You cannot join antoher company".

How can I un-join current company, so I could join nanother one?

Tagged:

Comments

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 930 Moderator
    Options

Hi @RadoslawFlaum ,

thanks you for your post. Welcome to the community!

In order to un-join a company profile, you have to be removed by a company administrator. Your company administrator will find in his/her Management Console --> User Management all company members. 

answer.png

In the User Management tab he/she will be able to remove you from the company profile.

As soon as you are not longer member of that company profile, you will be able to join a new company profile.

Hope this information helped

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• RadoslawFlaum
    Options

Hi @AlenaC 

Unfortunately the license has already expired at the company, where my account is currently assigned, so there is no option for their administrator to remove users.

Is there any other way of removing my account from there?

• umwaTS
    umwaTS Posts: 2
    Options

Same here, I'd like to delete or associate a company and join to my organization.

umwaTS
  • x3inspire
    x3inspire Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

So basically only can join 1 company per time?

Possible to make our account join with mutiple company please?

• x3inspire
    x3inspire Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Please reply! 

• buschchris1
    buschchris1 Posts: 1
    Options

I would also like to know how I can see what companies im associated with and how to unjoin my account from them. My boss sent me an invite link but it says im already joined ot another company. Not sure how that is but i need to have it unjoined. This should not be hard.