Impossibility to log in, contact support, etc.

The whole design of the TeamViewer user management system is quite unusable...

The firts problem I had I could not log in. I tried to reset the password...

1st problem: the email reset password never was received. I tried that for several days. The site always said the request was processed.

2nd problem: I tried to register, the registration went through, despite my e-mail address was already in the system for several years. When the registration was finished, I could see my old, account related data (saved computers). What's happening here? When a user is already registered, the system should not allow to register again with the same e-mail address.

3rd problem: I can't log in. Not in the desktop app, not from browser, etc. I need to receive an e-mail that makes my coputer "trusted". But that e-mail never arrives. I tried it at least 50 times...

4th problem: I can't contact the TV team... In order to create a support ticket I need to log in... Now whoever designed this, how on the Earth he could not foresee, some users will be locked out permanently...

Tagged:

Comments

• I have same issues. I cannot log in my account. Tried to reset the password but never received the emails. Cannot even send a ticket because I cannot log in!!