Individual Remote Access license showing as free

Nick16
Nick16 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi. I just bought an Individual Remote Access license but my account still shows as free in the teamviewer website and also in the banner in the teamviewer app, although when i go to "Computers & Contacts" in the app, it correctly says "Activated license"

Comments

• Same here, no telephone support, no support in here.  My advice is do not purchase this software the install/activation process and support are absolutely awful !!!

@Nick16 wrote:

Hi. I just bought an Individual Remote Access license but my account still shows as free in the teamviewer website and also in the banner in the teamviewer app, although when i go to "Computers & Contacts" in the app, it correctly says "Activated license"

• AuraTelecom
    AuraTelecom Posts: 2
    edited March 2022

Same problem... every blue moon, my license will turn to FREE, have to get it reset and only so many times in a year. **bleep**!

• Nick16
    Nick16 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Two months later and I still can't access the subscription I paid for

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Nick16

Thank you for your post ?

Could you please check if it says "Remote Access" when logging into your account?How to activate your TeamViewer Remote Access Plan.png

If not, I would recommend following the instruction to activate your license again from here
    Also please make sure that you use the latest TeamViewer version on both of devices.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator