Invoice error and lost phone with 2-step verification

Options

Hi there, I've created this account because I can't restore an access to my old acc. I have 2 issues here:
1) I've been using my old account for a while, and I had a 2-step verification enabled. Unfortunately I lost my phone and I don't have my restoration code, so basically I even can't log in with my account (that's why I had to create this one). Could please someone advice how can I restore an access to my old account?

2) I was still able to use my old acc because I've never logged out from TeamViewer on desktop, but then my acc became blocked because I didn't pay in time. I've tried to pay my invoice, but there was an error "Something went wrong, please contact the support". What should I do with it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @MirosMam,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

Our customer support can disable Two-Factor-Authentication on your account, so you can regain access. Furthermore, our customer support is also be able to solve your invoice payment issue.

As you cannot contact them via ticket (as you don't have access to your license account), please call our customer support directly: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/ 

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Best regards

Jean 

Community Manager