Is it possible record a session without the remote client authorization ?

Options

Hi 
Is it possible record a session without the remote client authorization ?

Thanks in advance and Regards

CrazyNasdaq

Tagged:

Comments

• mLipok
    mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐
    Options

Yes.
    You can use HyperCam or other tools.

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • CrazyNasdaq
    Options

@mLipok wrote:

Yes.
    You can use HyperCam or other tools.

Hi, I know I can use extrenal applications and tools to record the screen and the session as HypeCam or other. My question was regard Teamviewer environment. Is it possible to bypass the authorization request to record a session in a teamviewer session by the master versus the client ? Can someone give support by teamviewer and record a session of teamviewer, using the teamviewer recoreder, if the Client does not give the authorization to record that session to the master ? Can be bypassed in the teamviewer environment the authorization request to record a session ? Or it can only be done by using external applications and there is NO way to bypass the authorization request in teamviewer environment ?
    Thanks in advance and Regards
    CrazyNasdaq

• mLipok
    Options

In some cases this can be treated as and GDPR violation.

But if you already have EasyAccess then it should be less problem with GPDR.

Please elaborate on why you need such kind of feature and your relation to GDPR.

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • CrazyNasdaq
    Options

@mLipok wrote:

In some cases this can be treated as and GDPR violation.

But if you already have EasyAccess then it should be less problem with GPDR.

Please elaborate on why you need such kind of feature and your relation to GDPR.

No I want to protect my GDPR and privacy when someone connect to my PC for remote assistence and this is not a feature I'd like to have, but someone claims that in Teamviewer environment it could be done and if he wants (the master  vs the client), someone could record teamviewer session even if the client doesn't give the permission to record it (always in teamviewer environment - not using other external software). I reply that it is not possible due the strictly regulation of the software which is certified with high standard of reliability and the accept/deny mask which permits or not the recording. Am I right telling this ?

• mLipok
    Options

Oh.
    You mean recording on HOST which gives access, and not on HOST which gain access.

Did you try this:

2020-03-04 RecordingSesion.png

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • CrazyNasdaq
    Options

Yes, I supposed that is possible to deny recording in teamviewer environment, when someone  who doesn't have EasyAccess and he connects to my PC using teamviewer ?
    I suppose that everytime somone connects to my PC and wants to record, He must ask me if he can record or not by the authorization mask. Is it true ? Do you confirm this ?
    My question is regard this behaviour. If I don't want He records, I can Deny the recording and there is no way to bypass this denyal. 
    Is it true ?
    watch the image in the link
    [link removed]

Registra-Teamviewer.png

• mLipok
    Options

For now I think it is imposible.
    Please stay keeping eye on this topic as I made a few test, and asked a few question in "TeamViewer Stars Lobby" and I hope that somebody of TeamViewer staff take a look on this problem, and then (I hope soon) you will gain some more information from TeamViewer staff member.

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • CrazyNasdaq
    Options

Ok Thanks a lot
    My best regards