Is this how teamviewer treats their customers??

So my license was coming up for renewal, and I received an email about 50% off upgrades etc..  It was exactly one day after my old license period had expired.  I checked and I had not gotten automatically rebilled for the next 12 months, and I had not received any email invoices to my account either.  So I clicked on the upgrade link in the email and followed all the prompts and spoke with a polite woman via chat and I decided to purchase a 12 month corporate license this time instead of the premium I had bought last time around.  The lady walked me through the steps, gave me a coupon code to give me the 50% off etc.. and I went ahead and pulled the trigger and upgraded my license to a corporate license for another 12 months.  I thought I was all done and good to go.  So 2 days later (yesterday, on a friday) I receive an email telling me that I had an oustanding invoice for the renewal of my subscription and that I need to pay that before I can do any upgrading to my license, and because of this refunds are being made to my account and I will have to pay the first invoice in full.  The invoice I never received!  Not only that but they completely deactivated my license and dropped me all the way back to a "free" account.  After I had already paid!  They say they are refunding my money and have deactivated my account until I pay the first invoice that I never received.  And of course they conveniently do it on a Friday afternoon knowing full well that they are completely unavailable on the weekends.  My license covers teamviewer version 9 which is what I have installed on 50+ pc's that I service.  The free version doesn't let me connect to any of them. and obviously I am not physically by each one of them to upgrade them to the latest version...hence the need for teamviewer to begin with.  So now I cannot support any of my customers all weekend long because teamviewer thinks I should have paid a different invoice than they wanted even though they got my money anyways.  Unbelievable.  I've sent an fb message, twitter message, email, etc..  I won't hear anything until after the weekend I'm sure.

I think I may need to explore some alternatives such as **Third Party Product** after this.  I always hear great things about **Third Party Product**.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator

Hi @BBE

Thank you for your posting.

Unfortunately that Community moderators are not able to dicuss invoice related issues. Kindly contact TeamViewer Support Team for further discussion and possible solutions please.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope your issue will be resolved soon.

Regards

Ying_Q 

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员