Issues after changing account on Teamviewer

I have gotten a strange issue, after changing to another account and license on my computer due to changing company, I get this message when trying to connect to TeamViewer ID's 
"Connections are blocked. To continue using TeamViewer, you must pay your overdue invoice."

I have reinstalled tw, and tried to clear all things that could be connected to teamviewer, but still it looks like the old license is in use, even tho it does not show anywhere.

Any ideas how I can resolve this issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @EvilSpawn1337

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

It is probably the case that a TeamViewer license that is on payment default has been used on the device you are using.

You will find all the information you need regarding this topic in our Knowledge Base article here: This device has been blocked 

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi,

Thx for the answer.

The thing is, I know that the current account im using has an valid license, as I can us the account on a diffrent computer.

But since I have used an account from my former employer on this computer,  it seems like that has something to do with it, and for obvious reasons im not gonna pay an overdue bill that my former employer has not paid, and I also do not have the needed permissions to login to even see the overdue invoice..

But for me it looks like also the computer itself linked to the old account

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @EvilSpawn1337

Thank you for your message. ?

Then, I recommend you to contact our support directly: https://support.teamviewer.com/a/ 

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager