License Issue

I purchased a subscription, yet on my app still shows that it is a free version.

Also when trying to submit a ticket, the option keep looping to this community board.

Please send me to the right direction

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @jsmaramis,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience and hope we can help with it.

Our support team has been aware of your order issue and will reach out to you shortly.

With regards to the support ticket, you have to submit a ticket with your licensed account, if you have not activated your license into the account, it comes to the community page. Please read this article for more information: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @BrendaMillar,

Welcome to our community.

Our system shows your order is in process. You should receive a confirmation email soon, please kindly check your inbox or spam folder. 

Please follow the instructions in How to activate your license to activate it on your TeamViewer Account.

If you still couldn't receive the email, please reach out to our support team via phone support
    directly to request further assistance.

I hope this clarifies it for you, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G