Licensed Team Viewer account

We jsut recently received an auto renewal notice from teamviewer which I wasn't aware we had a license for as I recently joined the comapany and we have not been using it. I would how ever like to start using it. 

My question is this. It says to activate the license, I need to use the licensed team viewer account, which I am not sure what it is. How can I find this out?

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @JordenD,

Thank you for your message.

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: How to activate your license

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• There is no get started link. In the invoice, it just says this: Please note: To use your licensed version of TeamViewer you need to log in with your licensed TeamViewer
    account.

There is also nothing in the email about activating it, either.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @JordenD,

Thank you for your reply.

The activation email should have been sent to the purchaser's email. Kindly check for the license activation information with your license administrator please. 

Or simply to contact TeamViewer Support Team for further discussion and assistance. Please have the license information ready when contacting TeamViewer.

Regads

Ying_Q 

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Can't find that e-mail, nor is there a way to contact team viewer support. Every time I click on support, it redirects me to the community.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @JordenD,

Thank you for the reply.

Can you kindly Private Message the license information and the best contact information like your email, contact number please. 

Regards

Ying_Q 

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员