Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

New to Teamviewer Corporate, Get Me Started!

My Company has recently purchased corporate level licensing for Teamviewer after using individual licensing for almost two years;  so we are now looking at setting up our management console.

I would like to know other's experience in getting this set up; did you have any pitfalls, any curveballs, or was there any features you wished you looked into sooner?

As well, I am wanting to look into, if possible, anyway to automate machine importing, so that we can get to using the policy tools immediately at an enterprise level of management; is it possible to share PC list, or combine them for multiple users? Or is this something we have to build over time?

Any advice for a beginner to Corporate Licsensing will be appreciated; I have been binge-watching videos and reading articles in the meantime.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New to Teamviewer Corporate, Get Me Started!

Hi @ZachatCDMS

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community.

For getting started with the User Management I recommend you to have a look at @Alfonso588s video about the User Management. Click here.

Enjoy watching!

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started