No access to account's e-mail address

Hi,

I have a problem with signing in to my TV account. I'm currently abroad and when I try to log into my account on another PC i keep getting error saying "Please check your inbox for the email we sent you and follow the provided link. We could not verify if your account has been used on this device before. To sign in on this device you need to add it to your trusted devices." The problem is that email address used to sign in no longer exist. 

Can I confirm ownership of my account on some other way?

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi 100mib

Unfortunately, email addresses are one of the main points we use to verify your identity.

If you have access to an already trusted PC with TeamViewer, you can log in and click your profile name at the top of "Computers and Contacts" then click "Edit Profile" and change your email address here to update your account information.

If you do not have access to an already trusted PC or browser, the only option is to create a new TeamViewer Account. I apologise for the inconvenience.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?