Not able to log-in, even from web page

Hi Support,

I am a team viewer admin for my team.

I recently added a team member email. However, whenever she try to log in, even via webpage at login.teamviewer.com, she will not be able to log-in. There will be a red box (error box?) - with no error text.

Please assist. Thank you.

Jayteamviewer error.png

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,591 Moderator

Hi @Jay_Ooi,

Thank you for posting in TeamViewer Community.

Can you kindly advise your collegues to wait for the login page finishes loading then complete the reCaptcha before submit the action of login please. Please noted that the reCaptcha will only available onTeamViewer Management Console portal.

Hope it helps to understand the action.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • We tried your suggestion but still got the same error. I suspect it has something to do with this specific email address/account. We tried on other PC that works for other account, also get the same error for this specific account.

What can we do next?

Thank you.

• Ying_Q

Hi @Jay_Ooi,

Thank you for the reply.

I am sorry that the previous suggestion did not help. 

Can you kindly advice the user to check the email inbox for the account validate email please. Kindly check for the email and follow the instruction to verify the email address. After the long way of email confirmation, please try again to login the account, also complete the reCaptcha.

Alternatively, feel free to contact TeamViewer Support Team for further assistance. 

Regards

Ying_Q 

• Hi Ying,

Is there a way to trigger the account validation email again? We are not sure if we ever receive the validation email.

Jay

• Ying_Q

Hi @Jay_Ooi

Sorry, the account verification email will only send once at the time of account registration.

In this case, I would have to advise you or your colleague to contact TeamViewer Support Team for the assistance please.

Can you kindly just try one more time before contact the support team by login again to TeamViewer Management Console on Google Chrome please. If it still does not work, kindly share this post to the support representative about the actions you have tried/checked so far.

Hope it really works and solve the mystery this time and we are sorry for the hassle.

Regards

Ying_Q

• The error is not an account validation error, it is a web page user validation error.  There is supposed to be a captcha box below the username and password that needs to be checked.  We had the same problem using Chrome.  Try using Firefox and you will see a checkbox under your username and password that has to be checked.