Not Received Activation Email URGENT!

SteelJay
SteelJay Posts: 7
edited June 2023 in Account

Hi, I have purchased a Multi-User TeamViewer Premium Licence, I have received the invoice and Activate Your TeamViewer Customer Portal email but I have not received the Licence Activation email! 

I am not able to create a ticket as my Licence has not been activated!

Please look in to this URGENTLY as you have not supplied the service I have paid £**Information removed as per Community Guidelines**GBP + VAT for and now have no remote access support for my customers! 

Tagged:

Best Answers

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,043 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @TeamViewerUser45834

When a mail server blocks our messages, the email bouces back causing our servers to stop sending any further message.

We reset the system to send you the emails; however, this will not fix the issue if your gateway is still blocking/rejecting our emails.

Once you configure your gateway to allow our emails to come, please try again. 😊

• TeamViewerUser45834
    TeamViewerUser45834 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓

Wow, thank you so much. I will double check that my whitelists rules are correct then I will attempt to login to the client again, then report back with the results.

Thank you!

Answers

• Hi, I've asked for activation email to be resent, but have received nothing. It's not in spam folder. Could someone help?

Tried with two dfferent email addresses.

Thanks

Sorted out problem email now received.

• I am having this issue as well, I am not reciving an activation email for my account

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @juston1979

Thank you for your message.

I confirm that your account has already been well activated. You don't need an activation link to use your TeamViewer account.

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager

• Stepple
    Stepple Posts: 2 ✭✭

Having the same issue! After calling supprt; they said they couldn't help me???

• JeanK

Hello @Stepple

It's normal that you do not receive the activation e-mail as your account is also correctly activated.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Stepple
    Stepple Posts: 2 ✭✭

I bought a license for my Developer.

How does he activate his version?

• JeanK

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: How to activate your license

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Good morning @JeanK, I'm having the same issue, I didn't receive my activation email, can you help me with this? Thanks

• JeanK

Hello @TRACKING

As the resolution of your issue would contain private information of yours, I sent you the reply as a private message. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• I have the same issues. email to activate and trust devices not reach to my mailbox. Please Help

• Me too, please help!

• Hello,

Not receiving anything either, and it has been 1 hour since I made the purchase of my license, and the support is not reachable.

This is wrong, I don't understand how this can happen in 2020...

• hharrold
    hharrold Posts: 2

Hi

I have not received any emails for device authorisation even though I have asked for this numberous times. I have then tried to log into my account but its saying its not a trusted browser so they will send a email to verify but this isn't coming through either. So I am logged into my premium account on my computer so I changed the email and password but still no joy. no emails are coming through! please help! 

• Qerion
    Qerion Posts: 1

Same issue here! Please help me with this.

Best regards,
    Rick

• hharrold
    hharrold Posts: 2

I have just received the trusted browser link, however now I cannot log into my account

please can you check [personal information removed] is registered to our premium account?

Thanks 

• Karolus
    Karolus Posts: 1

Exactly same issue

• Cal67
    Cal67 Posts: 3

Hi,

I paid my subscription a few hours ago but I have not received an email and my account remains as a free account. Your website states that an activation email will be sent immediately! 

Can you help.

• zrupj7rr
    zrupj7rr Posts: 1

I'm having the same problem.  Please solve.  I tried "changing" my email address (to make sure there wasn't a typo).  I've check the spam folder.  I've tried re-sending.  Nothing.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

The first email immediately after purchase is the email that contains the activation link.
    This is sent prior to the invoice as the invoice may take up to 24 hours to generate.

We are also facing the impact of the Corona Virus and need to ask everyone for a bit more patience in these difficult times.Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you are unable to locate this specific email, please call our support team or let us know in this thread again.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Cal67
    Cal67 Posts: 3

I contacted support via phone and they solved the problem in a few minutes. 

Thanks again. 

• I have same problem, i didnt get my activation email.

• I have same problem i didnt get my activation email, and cannot call to support because its not working hours.

• algates
    algates Posts: 1

I put in the wrong email address. Need to changer. How?

• alumltd
    alumltd Posts: 1

Email addy cannot be activated due no email reply... no activation dialog or code ever rec'd even tho' updated yesterday with replacement, "FREE" version 15.6.7 on 64 bit computer which shows as verified device & receiving email from other aspects of TeamViewer.

"Team Viewer" shows in Win 10 latest 1909 version, resident in old "Program Files x86", not in "Program Files" for this 64 bit desktop...

Please advise with many thanks in advance & VKR!

Alexander {removed by moderator - Please do not post personal/identifiable info]

• @JeanK I haven't received an activation email either.

• oran
    oran Posts: 1

Me too. My email is **Personal information has been removed as per Community Guidelines**. 

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @SteelJay,

Thank you for your post and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our system shows the activation email has been sent successfully. Could you please check your spam folder as well? The subject of the email is How to activate your TeamViewer license.

If you still couldn't receive it, we'll investigate further for you.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Hi @Fiona_G,

Thank you for your reply but I have check the Spam and Junk folders and there is nothing in them from Teamviewer at all and nothing received with the subject of How to activate your TeamViewer license.