Paid but no product or support.

My last Topic appears to have been deleted.

Have been using TV Free and I have purchased Remote Access but when I try to Connect, I am told my Trial Period has expired and am invited to buy Teamviewer.
When I click I am an existing customer, I am asked to input an email address and password but do not know to what either refers.
I have reviewed my purchase confirmation invoice and note the message "Please note: To use your licensed version of TeamViewer you need to log in with your licensed TeamViewer
account." However, I do not recall creating such an account and no reference to its access lies within either the invoice or the email although when I try to create an account, I am informed that my email address is already in use. When I ask for a password reset, I am promised an email with a password reset link but such doesn't arrive (I am also checking my "Junk" folder).
The lack of an account password means I cannot even submit a Support Ticket.
Can anyone help me, please?
Thanks in anticipation.

Tagged:

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi

Have you tried to contact the support team?

Best regards

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @SebastianD 

The Account in question as well the account needed to follow @Vatsilidis advice is your TeamViewer account. The one you use for the Computers & Contacts list and the same account you are using in this community. 

Before being able to submit a ticket you need to activate your Remote Access license on the account. Learn how: How to activate your Remote Access Plan 

Regarding the password reset email: Please make sure that emails from teamviewer.com are allowed in your email program and maybe set *@teamviewer.com on your whitelist.

Best regards,

Esther

Former Community Manager