Paid subscription valid till Jul2020 but appears as free and get blocked

Hi,

I purchased a subscription that is valid till July 2020 but after the latest update my account seems as free and I get only 1 minute of remote to my computers.

How can I fix this? 

Is there any support to actually help me?

I only have one account, tried reinstalling Teamviewer, logging in the online platform, logging in from another PC, it appears free everywhere. The invoice stated July 2020!

The raise a ticket link is not there (as shown in the guide) probably because I am free and not business.

What should I do? 

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,586 Moderator

Hi @dkanel,

Thank you for posting.

Can you kindly login your license account on TeamViewer client please. As you are using TeamViewer subscription license, feel free to update your TeamViewer software to version 15.   

Otherwise, you are welcome to contact TeamViewer Support Team for individual assistance.

Feel free to contact us if there is anything we may assist further with.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Hi,

I was signed in the business account. It stated Free instead of Business under my name in the client.

It appeared as Free when I logged in the website as well.

It seems that it was magically fixed after a week. I opened my PC just now and the client states business now.

• by the way I am trying to submit a ticket to keep this from happening again.

I am logged in the community page,

follow the link to submit a ticket and a new tab opens in which I am not loggen in anymore.

So, I just had an outage for 1 week, without any means to get an explanation.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,586 Moderator

Hi @dkanel

Thank you for your replies.

The ticket has been raised successfully and kindly wait for the response from one of the support representative please.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员