Paul Thomas entered my system this evening

A Paul Thomas entered my system this evening saying he wa from Windows/Microsoft and he supposedly had a refund for me in the amount of $325.00 and he said he would straighten out ny equipment and secure several of my purchasing accounts . He then supposedly used my Banking info to make the transfer . Well, this did not happen and now I am missing funds that I had in my account. I have no contact info except thia Partner I.D.  #**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs** and the name Paul Thomas. I have been unable to find info. on my notepad, as it was removed, when he got finished with me! I followed along with him for some time and it seemed legitimate, but now I have Insufficient Fund notice at my account and I couldn't be more **bleep**ed oof at the moment. I am a Senior Citizen and am but a novice at this stuff and I need some insight on how to find this character. Can you help me ???

Comments

• Sorry for the error, I said I was novice here, but i need help with this.Can anyone help ???
  • Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Drazilgorf63

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to read what happened to you.

TeamViewer GmbH is a legitimate software development company. We take the privacy and security of our customers’ and partners’ personal information very seriously.

Please read the following article to get more information about TeamViewer and scamming and contact our privacy team via the report a scam form on this page: https://content.teamviewer.com/en/report-a-scam/

I also recommend you to read this post in which Eduardo from our Senior Management gave some additional useful tipps: Scammers

Thanks and stay safe,

Esther

Former Community Manager