Personal / Non-commercial use

Options

Why is that it asking me for the trial version on the payment requirement? 

I am using the freemium version, but then it modified to trial version expired? Why? 

I can't use to access it.

Best Answer

Answers

• EricRivera88
    Options

@Fiona_G wrote:

Hi @EricRivera88,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

When you see a dialog saying your TeamViewer trial has expired, this means that TeamViewer was installed on the device and someone chose Company/ Commercial use or Both of the above upon installation to classify the intended usage.Install_trial.png

If you believe that you installed TeamViewer and chose Company/ Commercial use or Both of the above accidentally, and you are using TeamViewer exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, then we may be able to remove the trial period for you so that TeamViewer reverts back to the free version.

Please use this form for the TeamViewer Personal Use Verification to request this.

I hope this information would be helpful.

Best regards,

Fiona

That is what you have common in use to see, but as for me what I have seen the different options. Let me explain you

How do you want to proceed? 

Default Installation is selected.

How do you want to use TeamViewer?

Personal / Non-commercial use is also SELECTED. 

Yet that it still shows this trial version expired and it required me to pay for it. I already did this thrice times, and it can not be repeat at this time, and what will I do? @Fiona_G 

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @EricRivera88,

Thanks for your reply.

Reinstallation will not be able to change those settings when you first install TeamViewer on your device in our system. Request for the TeamViewer Personal Use Verification is the only way we can assist you with this issue currently.

We thank you for your understanding in advance.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G