Personal use request - Teamviewer response issued in German

Options

Earlier this week I lodged a request for a Teamviewer use to be treated as private. I got an email response  in German today (which after using Google Translate) suggests I put future requests through the German /DE site.  Does TeamViewer not understand the difference between Australia and Austria?

It also appears that my email address was given an alias (of a company name?) that I am not familiar with, which makes me wonder if the communication was not intended for me.

[PS Teamviewer: correcting an error in a post flagged by this forum as missing a tag, and resubmitting is not post-flooding. Furthermore re-attempting to submit AFTER 30 seconds is still not post-flooding!! It's no wonder so many private use cases are beging flagged as commercial when you can't even detect that someone is trying to submit ONE post.

I have now tried to submit this so many times I am now caught by: "Post flooding detected (user tried to post more than 5 messages within 600 seconds)". I feel like I am being trolled by the forum management code.]

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @memeweaver ,

Thank you for your post.

With regards to the email in Germany, we are aware of the issue and our dedicated team is working on it. We will let you know as soon as it's fixed.

Also I am sorry to hear about your negative experience in the community forum. We have setup some rules to protect from spam posts, but I understand that this can cause inconvenience to some users.

I will forward your feedback. Although I can not promise when or if it will be implemented at this stage. Nevertheless, your feedback is very important to us as we want to continue to improve our community based on our user's needs as well.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • memeweaver
    Options

Hi

Are the incorrect German instructions to be properly reissued?

I've found that the flagging of my private use has disabled all the easy access permissions I had set up on my home computers, so now I have to spend several days resetting and testing them (which requires two separate locations)!