Problems staying connected to my work machine from home machine

Morning all

I have a Windows PC at work and an iMac at home. I also have a windows laptop. I have installed teamview on the 3 devices. When the connection between the work machine and the laptop is innitiated, i can put the laptop into and out of sleep mode and the connection to the work PC remains present (by this i mean that in the list of 'my computers' the work PC is always available)....this is great as it means i can use my work machine from my laptop as i believe the software was designed to do.

However the software i use requires a big screen so i would like to attain the same functionality with my imac at home. I am having great difficulties here (could this be because it is a mac?).....I can make the connection to my work machine without difficulty, and the connection has no issue throughout the day. I 'think' when i turn the iMac to sleep or when it goes idle and the screen saver comes on that i loose the connection to my work PC (by this i mean that under the 'my computers' section the work PC is now offline). I say i think this is the point at which it goes offline because i am not sure that it is this action that disconnects me. All i am sure of is that when i sit in fron of my iMac i am connected to my work PC through teamview and when i try again after the iMac has been asleep I cannot.

It is also worth noting that i have never had 3 comupters listed in my teamview computer list, I only have 2 listed; my work PC and my laptop and yet i am pretty sure i installed all 3 in the same way.

PLEASE HELP????

thankyou