Re: Samsung DeX

Hi, wondering if you could help, what version of teamviewer are you using? I can't find a full client in the app store.
Thank you :-)

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi DrewYork,

Thanks for posting.

There is no "Full client" for Android. The inbound and outbound apps are different.

Teamviewer for Remote Control is the one you want to be able to connect to other devices. QuickSupport and Host allow connections in.

I hope this helps!

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • Janv
    Janv Posts: 2

Hi Buddy

If you are experiencing difficulties using TeamViewer on the Samsung Dex platform, just reply to this reply... I've struggled for a while to get it work, but now I know where to enable the correct settings to get everything working :)

It works like a dream!

Kind Regards

Jan

• Can you let me know please, im after it on my dex too
  • Hi Jan, Got my Dex, how can i get teamviewer working?
  • prala
    prala Posts: 3

Hello, could you provide us the right setting pls?

• Got mine working, used Dex Max, install from the store, open, select expert tab, select TeamViewer, it will convert and reinstall with the converted apk
  • prala

@Ducatist1 wrote:
    Got mine working, used Dex Max, install from the store, open, select expert tab, select TeamViewer, it will convert and reinstall with the converted apk

Excellent! It works now, thanks a lot.

• ASb
    ASb Posts: 1

Hello, can you tell me what you have done?

Thank you in advance

• prala

As described above: install Dex Max app from the store, open, select expert tab, select TeamViewer, it will convert and reinstall with the converted apk

• Andrew4
    Andrew4 Posts: 1

Whilst using the Dex in devleoper mode makes the Teamviewer App run it doesn't make it usable.

Is there any chance a 'real' Dex compatible Teamviewer app will be released?

• Can you help me?!

• RalphUp
    RalphUp Posts: 2

so this is a really helpful post as you say once you know where the settings are and then completely avoid telling everyone where they are... Where are the settings???