Remote access several PCs

Options

Hi,

Sorry now if this is too basic a question, but I'm unsure what the answer is.

We are a software vendor and need to training our customers how to use it. This is normally done face-to-face, but in covid times this is not possible. Is there a simple way to send emails with links for customer to join Teamviewer sessions running on our training PCs with password that maybe expire at the end of the course (2 or 3 days etc).

From a support point of view we already use Teamviewer, but in a basic form - talk to customer and get his ID and password then access his PC.

What I'm looking for is to email a customer and he clicks a link in the email that gives him sole access to one of our training PCs. Another customer get a similar email with a link to another one of our training PCs. And so on..

Is this possible? and if so how?

Thanks

Comments

• TotalPC
    TotalPC Posts: 87 ⭐Star⭐
    Options

Hello @stevebet ,

I was going to say maybe you could use Quick Support to remote into their system, then switch sides, that may still be an option, but I think what might be even better for you is to use the TeamViewer Meeting feature. Using the Meeting feature will allow you more flexibility. You can schedule it. The connection remains open so your client can remote in whenever they’re ready. You can copy and email them a meeting link. No one has to mess with any IDs or passwords. And, once they’re in the meeting you just enable them control. The link you would send them would look like this: https://go.teamviewer.com/v15/m12345678

TeamViewer Meeting.png

Cheers!

TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.