Remote audio is lost

I use TeamViewer to do software training. When I start the training, I initiate a remote control session with my guest with VOIP enabled and unmuted. Many times during the training, I need to switch sides with my user to show them something on my desktop. Biut when I switch sides, I find the audio connection has dropped and I need to re-enable it. 

However, when I switch back to view and control my guest's PC, the VOIP audio is again lost. I then have to try to guide my guest to find the audio setting and re-enable VOIP. I train a lot of people who are not at all PC savvy and they can't always follow my instructions to do this. This destroys the session.

The issue is so problematical for me that I have had to use an alternative to TeamViewer which preserves constant audio whenever I switch sides to and fro (Mikogo).

My subscription is coming up for renewal but I may not renew as this is too much of a problem for me.

I called TeamViewer technical support and the agent confirmed that this is normal behavioiur because of security reasons.

I like TV but sadly may have to part company until locked audio is introduced as a new feature.

Peter

Best Answer

Answers

• How to solve the error without connection of the partner.Error  code WaitforConnectF
    alled

Error code; waitforConnectFalled

• I do video supported supervisions with some clients - I.E. they viderecord their learning sessions, and afterwards my clients and I will discuss their learning sessions.
    I play the video and share my screen and endable transfer computersound.
    Now the problem is that my clients can't hear the video sound unless they mute their microphone in the teamviewer panel, and then we can't talk while the video is playing.

Is there a work-around to solve this problem.