Remote control computer with 2 screens

garzew2
garzew2 Posts: 1
edited April 2021 in General questions

Hello

I just install Team Viewer 12. My computer has a dual screens:

one screen -  PC monitor

second screen - TV

When i using a **third party content** i have access to both screens. YnMtMS03YmJmMWEyMzM2NTRkYjUyZGRlZmUxNjYyNjVmNDFjOWE5MDc3YWRlLTc2bXl6ZUVRQUNqNXUwM2dRb1F5Mm9udGdZTGdtMjhyeXpzNlp0ajN2NjQ9.png

With TeamViewer  i have access only to first Pc screen. Is it possible to change this? Can have access and control both screens?

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi garzew2

Thanks for posting!In TeamViewer 12, in the drop down options window while making a connection, you can choose to open each screen in its own tab so you can move them around as you like or have them stack side by side like in chrome.

To make them stack, Open the menu and click this button:Screen.PNG

I hope this helps :)

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  •  I control my computer through android device. i cant see your view options anywhere. pls help

• arkain
    arkain Posts: 1

I've got a similar problem. I'm working from a multi-monitor linux box connecting to a iMac with 2 displays. I can switch between them all I like in TeamViewer, but if I click the "Stack Display" button or check the "Each Display In It's Own Window" box, I get a message saying "The screen cannot be captured at the moment. This is probably due to fast user switching or a disconnected/minimized Remote Desktop session." The only problem is that neither of those conditions are true.

TeamViewer v12.0.71510 wine-1.6