Start Teamviewer via Mac Automator AND passing arguments

I want to start Teamviewer with an app created with OSX (Sierra) automator. Problem is, that I cannot pass the arguments to teamviewer.app.

Running strictly on LAN , I want to pass on the IP of the remote computer (as entered in Partner-ID) and the password.

All hits and tipps, that I found so far (including TV support), could start teamviewer, but the arguments seem not to be passed, since I always get the normal starting screen of Teamviewer, waiting for input.

Thanks in advance for helping

Tagged:

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi dvdr,

Thanks for your post!

I have had a discussion with our support team who have advised that this kind of setup is not currently possible with TeamViewer and has been forwarded as a suggested feature.

I have added your feedback to this request and I apologise for any hassle this causes.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • gregC-IA
    gregC-IA Posts: 3 ✭✭

Any feedback on this?  I'm looking for the same functionality.  Using Windows 10 and the desktop app, I can pass UserID and Password argument, but I would like to be able to do this with Microsoft Universal App as well.