TV 12 for reunion videoconferencing

Options

Hi, 1st post here. I do have previous TV admin experience for a commercial enterprise for up to TV V9, but it's been a while, I've retired, and my current application differs from how I previously used the product. On October 26, we are holding a 50 year high school reunion event at a facility with limited (~500Kb) internet bandwidth. For some class members who are unable to travel, I'd like to offer videoconferencing sessions allowing multiple attendees at the venue to chat with one off-site person at a time. I have a Windows 7 64-bit Pro laptop, Logitech webcam/mike, wide LED monitor, & speakers to use at the venue. Venue IT support has promised to help me with the internet connection. My plan is to set up a chat schedule dividing the available event time among successive off-site people. Those off-site people will be using Windows PCs or smartphones (presumably Android.) I'm looking for general/setup guidance/suggestions, as well as common "gotchas" that I may run into with this use.. May I presume that QuickSupport is the appropriate install type to use for both "ends" of this setup? Security of the link is not a big issue. Many thanks in advance for any help provided!!!