TeamViewer Portable is running in limited demonstration mode

Options

I keep getting the same pop-up message on my screen every 4 seconds from Teamviewer with "TeamViewer Portable is running in limited demostration mode" 

We have a corporate license (3-channels) and I cannot even sign-in, and re-installing doesn't help.

Capture.PNG

Best Answer

Answers

• reghardt
    reghardt Posts: 4
    Options

What is Teamviewer Portable Mode, and howcome I cannot sign in, because everything else is greyed out. And also howcome uninstalling and reinstalling this app doesn't solve the problem. I have never seen/heard of Teamviewer Portable, neither was this software on my computer. Howcome I can sign into my account on a different computer. This would imply there's something wrong with the computer where I want this software to run on? 
    The computer haven't had any updates or changes since I last logon to a another machine. I cannot find anything else using Google to search for similar issues. 

• reghardt
    reghardt Posts: 4
    Options

I don't have Teamviewer 14 Portable installed. Also I cannot find this .ini file - Where is this file location, and does this apply to Teamviewer 14 normal (Desktop Version) aka (Teamviewer for Windows 10)

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

HI @reghardt 

Thanks for your message.

Can you give my colleagues a call? They will be happy to help! You can find the number here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• SFulton
    SFulton Posts: 1
    Options

So not only do you pay for the Premium and get the latest and greatest upgrade - you are unable to use the software.  I'm also have the same issue with regards to TV Remote ... and when I called the 1-800-Cry-Help hotline, I find out that the call was not during their "business hours."  This is very frustrating ... I too am unable to locate the *.ini file and if I did, my guess in add the [1] would not do the trick.  We ALL pay good money for this software - and I'm not a happy customer.  PC Anywhere?

• ScotBirmingham
    Options

I'm having this same issue.  My license expired and this window started popping up.  I renewed my subscription last friday and this window still doesn't go away.  Fixing this needs to be a priority.  Waiting on hold in a 20 person queue to talk to a representative to fix this problem is ridiculous.