Commercial use - Connection time out

Comments

• rstime
    rstime Posts: 1

Dears,

I'm from Modena, Italy, and I use Teamviewer only for personal use, I’m not a professionist, and don't use teamviewer in my actual profession. I've several pc and virtual machine in my private house, but I'm only an amateur.
    I do not use Teamviewer for professional or commercial use but the program say me that there is an  suspect that I use it for professional or commercial use. What can I do?

• ruthan
    ruthan Posts: 1

Hello,
    i got false commercial use detection, how to fix it, i cant submit a ticket, because i do have comercial licence number..

• Hello,

I want to give some feedback on TeamViewer.

Problems:

Additional ideas and requests: please reset my license.

My system details (OS etc):windows 10 pro 64 bit

License: My trial lic has been expired i want to reset the license to home and personal use please give me some tips on this email id [personal mailaddress removed by moderator]

Regards,

Piyush gupta
  • lorrai
    lorrai Posts: 2

Good evening
    Having installed the commercial version by mistake, I can not, after uninstallation and reinstallation, have the free version.
    Every time I receive the notification saying "your trial version has expired" and therefore can not use the free version
    Could you help me to be able to use the free version again

thank you in advance
    cordially

• My name is Jorge Mattos I live in Brazil, I have a disease called ALS Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, I use a computer with an eye tracer, tobii eye 4c tracker, I just move the eyes, I help other remote patients by TeamViewer, I do not charge anything for the service, totally voluntary for free, I do not get paid for it, TeamViewer is giving a suspicious message of use! What can I do to prove that I do not use it for commercial purposes?

• barriere
    barriere Posts: 1

Hello the connection time is limited to 5 minutes. I am part of a 3rd age association and I am responsible for the IT department. All repairs are free because it's volunteer. How to return to an unlimited connection. Thanks

• My name is Jorge Mattos I live in Brazil, I have a disease called ALS Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, I use a computer with an eye tracer, tobii eye 4c tracker, I just move the eyes, I help other remote patients by TeamViewer, I do not charge anything for the service, totally voluntary for free, I do not get paid for it, TeamViewer is giving a suspicious message of use! What can I do to prove that I do not use it for commercial purposes?

For God's sake help me not use for commercial use.

• cbarr0003
    cbarr0003 Posts: 1

Apparently my account has been flagged for commercial use and I can no longer log into my servers and computers. Is there away to unflag my account?

• Hello, i'm using teamvieiwer only for personal use. why i have limit 5min ??

• Avirex
    Avirex Posts: 2

Hello,
    As soon as I create a meeting in Teamviewer 13, it ends after about 5-10 minutes by itself. What a pity, I have this error only recently. I also use Teamviewer in the private sector very much. There was also the message suspected of commercial use. What can I do there? I do not really think I can buy a license, as long as I only use it privately. And I did not want to switch to other programs. I use Windows 10.

• JoeNgan
    JoeNgan Posts: 3

I use it private! 

I just connect to my home from school.

I just connect to the home to play online games from school.

Not used for any other purpose.

Please check the connection records or data to confirm

• I am using my own ID in my mobile phone samsung J1 Ace and in my computer also but I am getting message for 5 min activation and the connection goes out again and again. As I am a individual person and do not use teamviewer for any commercial use then for what reason this is deemed for commercial purpose and connection is denied. Pleae advise.

• JoeNgan
    JoeNgan Posts: 3

I just use my mobile phone to watch the progress of the online game.

• Avirex
    Avirex Posts: 2

Nobody can help here ?

• rishu
    rishu Posts: 1

Actually my laptop"s timezone wass disturbed due to which teamviewer thought that i am using it commercially and expired my licence. what should i do?

• aseermrmr
    aseermrmr Posts: 1

Hi Sir ,
    i have this problem comes new to my teamviewer , i have a personal use , but it sem that the teamviewer read it is a comirecal , please help me to fix it

1- session has timed out and will be closed

2- this was a free seassion sponseored by teamviewer

thanks in advance
    best regards
    Aref

• petarzrile
    petarzrile Posts: 1

Hi all,

I was using company lap top which is now my personal lap top.
    On it I had paid company license.
    Now LT is my personal with same name, and I inserted my personal account, also re-installed TV. But it looks like TV still recognizes name of the PC and it asks for my company license.

Do we have some solution for this?

Thanks and BR,

• RitZz
    RitZz Posts: 1

Well this problem started since when I updated my TeamViewer to version 13. I am a college student and use Teamviewer mainly with friends to complete assignments  and sometime chilling listening to music and watching video in 1 screen. but after updating to 13 I can't use it as whenever I try to connect to other person or someone else tries to connect to me. they or me get this weird commercial usage detected message. I need help.  

• Phil-Lloyd
    Phil-Lloyd Posts: 5 ✭✭
    I was getting the message too, for several days, but now it is gone. I did nothing I know of to fix that.
    I never had any problem connecting though.
    I use it through my home network and with my phone.
  • Davilote
    Davilote Posts: 1

Me aparece continuamente una ventana de sospechas de uso comercial, cuando puedo asegurar al 100% de que no hago uso comercial del programa. De hecho, hoy me ha aparecido cuando estoy trabajando con dos ordenadores de mi propiedad ayudandome de teamviewer para pasar archivos del uno al otro. Ruego ayuda sobre este tema. Gracias

• ashi02ks
    ashi02ks Posts: 1

hi i am unable to connect with my remote computer, please help

• Sukhrob_94
    Sukhrob_94 Posts: 1

Hello

I have installed at first the team viewer as a commercial user and the licence was expired. Then, I re-installed the programm as a private user, but it still asks the licence, probably cause it remembered my PC ID. Could help me with this issue, please?                                                          

• Donovan
    Donovan Posts: 1

I recently replaced my home computer and when installing team viewer I must have accidentally registered as commercial user.  Every time I try to log into team viewer it is telling me that my free trial period is over and I must buy a license.  I have deleted the program and reinstalled it and Team Viewer is still giving me the same message. How can I correct this mistake??

• Sergioleo
    Sergioleo Posts: 1
    my ID is [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] I subscribed to team vewer for personal use shortly thereafter requires a license considers my subsciption as commercial, I need personal non commercial access how can I go back to non commercial free use of team vewer.
    I shall awaite to hear from someone for assistance
    Thank you
    Serge Isabelle
  • DrHash
    DrHash Posts: 1

Hi. because I own computers at different locations (Croatia, DE) I often use TeamViewer for maintenance work. I also support my parents, as they have little knowledge of computers and need help. For some time now I have received a message that I am using TeamViewer commercially, but this is not the case. I use the program only privately. Is it possible to disable the messages or to remove the 5 minute limit?

• GynProg
    GynProg Posts: 1

I Have this TeamViewer account about 2 years and a while ago i was wondering how it is to have the Enterprise Access, and i tried trial, but now i'm trying to use this same TV Account and i have limitations, i tried to delete this account but i just have the message to 'Buy License' instead of the cancel user one.

How can i delete the account now and what i need to do in order to solve this problem?

• Lele
    Lele Posts: 1

Hi, I've recently changed my computer, and I've installed version 12 for personal use, but when I open it, it tells me that the trial period has expired, so I can not continue. Does anyone know how I can activate the free version? I also tried to download version 10, but when the installation starts I still load 12 :smileyfrustrated:

Thanks

Raffaele

• wlgiv
    wlgiv Posts: 1

I had a nasty suprise this morning. I've a self confessed geek and have about 15 PCs and laptops running. Some are on 24/7 (dont even ask about the electric bill!). Most of the PCs are set up to do a specific thing  -scanning photos from a dedicated scanner. Another is only for photo editing (I have literally thousands of oly family pictures and slides I'm digitizing). Another computer is only for accessing the home security system. It's overkill but I feel better that if one PC were to crash, it's function is backed up by another and I don't have "all my eggs in one basket". Anyway - over the weekend I had set up a file server to have a securely backed up central location to store all the photos and other files. When I tried connecting from work to fiddle with it on some free time, I got the popup saying "commercial use suspected". I thought that maybe it said that because it was an actual server and not a regular PC, so I tried connecting to the PC where I get email. Got the same prompt but I could connect. After I got home from work I tried connecting to the computer in the garage that has the security cameras and remotes connected to it. It doesnt have a monitor or keyboard/mouse so remoting is the only practical way to connect even though its only 20 feet away. This time it said "commercial use detected" and kicked me off after 5 minutes. All of the PCs are doing this now. I filled out the form and sent a copy of the log file from the PC I was working on. I only sent the log file from this one PC, but shoult I try to send the logs from *all* the PCs too? They would all show me connecting to them here at the house at whatever address Altice assigns my router. I don't "need" to connect from work, but the connecting to the PCs without monitors in the garage from the den is really important. How soon does something like this take to get resolved? I really hope it can get fixed. Thanks!

• alexhoev
    alexhoev Posts: 1

Hey,

yesterday I installed TeamViewer on my home PC and my private Notebook. I recently reinstalled Windows on my PC and wanted to download some programs remotely, while on work to use them this evening.

Now I just got a message, that my TeamViewer License will expire in 7 days. Isn't TeamViewer free for private non commercial use?

I would be very happy if someone could help me :-)

Greetings

Alex