Teamviewer 15 Starts Scaled and cuts off screen

Running MacOS Catalina, When I start a TeamViewer session the session is scaled and missing some of the screen. I have to change View- to original then back to Scaled for it to fix.

I've tried scaling my mac display to a different resolution display but it still does the same thing.

Any ideas/fixes?

Comments

• TotalPC
    TotalPC Posts: 87 ⭐Star⭐

Hello @SiGz,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

Depending on how you are using TeamViewer to connect the process below may be different. In the TeamViewer application, in Computers & Contacts, right click on the system, click properties, then advanced (bottom left), and you'll have access to the options I have shown below. Play with them until you get the result you’re after.

computer-properties-advanced-scaling.png

This allows you to customize connection settings for an individual system, but you can also change these settings for an entire group if you like by right clicking on the group instead of an individual system. If you set settings for an individual system that will take precedence over any settings set for a group.

-Cheers!

TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.
  • SiGz
    SiGz Posts: 2

Hey @TotalPC 

Thanks for the quick reply,

However I'm on MacOS... can I do the same on mac? I tried messing with the preferences but still no luck.

• TotalPC
    TotalPC Posts: 87 ⭐Star⭐

Yes, I believe you can adjust these settings using the full TeamViewer version for Macs. It's been awhile since I used it on a Mac, but I imagine you get to the same place by holding Control and clicking on a group or computer within Computers & Contacts.

TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.