Teamviewer Session ID's not working

Hi, 

Since today all our Teamviewer Quicksupport sessions are not providing session codes and are not connecting to our TV Management Console.
Because of this we cannot remote control any other machine, and as a result cannot help our customers solve their problems.

What is the cause of this? Cause this is at multiple locations and people are local admins on the machines..

Hardware: Macbook Air 13" / Pro13" / Pro15" Mid 2015

Best Answer

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @DK-TMG,

Thank you for your message.

I've checked our backend and everything seems to be fine with your license.

Is the issue still occuring? If yes, could you please provide us with more information in order to have a better understanding of the issue?

Maybe could send us a screenshot that explicitly shows the issue?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi @JeanK

We use a custom Teamviewer Quicksupport for our company, that will show up in our Teamviewer when they boot it up.

Since last monday the issue is that the machines all get the code S-000-000-00 or something similar to this, making it impossible to remotely control these machines.

Our current workaround is to download the normal Quicksupport from the Teamviewer site and connect with the 9/10 digit code for now. We do need this issue fixed, so we have our normal connections and information back.

Kind regards, 

Dominic

• hi Jean, 

Then i believe we found the issue.
    The original admin has stopped working at the company per Jan 1st.
    We deactivated his account 2 weeks ago, which is when it started happening.
    I'm going to reactivate it for the time being and we'll recreate the custom TVQS at a later time.

Thanks for the info!

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @DK-TMG

Thank you for your update.

I'm really glad this could lead you to the resolution of your issue. ?

I hope to see you soon posting in our Community! ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• geversit
    geversit Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi, same issue here. We paid all, I am the admin and active and I recreated a new Quick Support, but still I get the S-70-787-884 Session Code (not an ID) https://get.teamviewer.com/634y9xe

Is there something changed last 24 hours?