Teamviewer did not refund my money. Promise till now. NOTHING HAPPEN!

1) Submitted a ticket on 9th May 2019 to request removal of mobile device support subscription. As Teamviewer doesn't have a courtesy to remind their customer that their subscription is due for renewal soon and charge to my credit card

2) Support team mentioned that they need 1 week to refund. Nothing happen on the 2nd week.

3) Follow up again.. Support claim that they already refunded, but from my bank account, nothing was being transferred.

4) Till today 9th June 2019. Support still checking.

Being a teamviewer customer since version 11. Having a perpetual license converted to subscription based license. As i felt that Teamviewer has been doing good and we don't mind having a better version, and paying subscription helps them to "feed" their staffs and R&D as well.

Unfortunately, the 2nd year renewal was horrendous, i seriously regretted changing to subscription. Support was non-existent. How could finance department can take 2 WEEKS to get back to a single case?

Comments

• afeudale
    afeudale Posts: 49 ✭✭

Good luck with it.  I had this same issue with them a few years back.

Forget about the thinking that being a paying customer gets you better/faster support - it doesn't.  I have been paying them since version 4!

They give the same horrible, delayed support to everyone equally.

Best of luck!

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @roytan 

Thankyou for your post.

Your case has been discussed and investigated by TeamViewer community moderators and TeamViewer support team.

Can you kindly wait for the updates and solution from TeamViewer support team please.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员