Teamviewer payment problems

Hello,

we have a problem with Teamviewer payment, we chose SEPA Direct Debit ant inserted all the information needed. Everything went fine, we got few email's and one with "activate account", but in the account we see notification to pay and our license says Free, in Invoice there is a line where it says "[price has been removed as per the community guidelines.] will be deducted from your account after 7/28/2020..." so the money from account will be taken on day 28 and only then we will get license? What if we pay with the invoice info will the system see that we already payed and will not take money on day 28? 

Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hello @PolyConcern ,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community ?

With regards to your payment, I have created a support ticket for you as unfortunately we can't assist you about your invoice/ contract / payment issue in the community for security reasons.
    please wait for an answer from one of our support representative.

In the meantime, please read this article to activate your license. As soon as you have done with the activation process, you can be ready to use the licensed version.

Hope this will be helpful ?

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • jyri
    jyri Posts: 4

Hi @Yuri_T,

I have a similar issue. Payment went fine. Same as the previous post here.
    We have payd the bill **Please do not post personal information** Invoice and got the Activation e-mail.
    The issue is that the previously made teamviewer account**Please do not post personal information** was made as a free one some time before the license was bought.
    We even uploaded a proof of payment file to ensure that Our license will be Activated.
    But no dice.
    Please open a support ticket if possible.

Best regards from Estonia,
    Jyri

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @jyri ,

Thank you for your post.

Have you activated your license?

After you made a payment, please make sure that you do activate your license by yourself.
    It would be great if you could provide us the error message if you could not activate your license properly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • jyri

Thank you for the answer, @Yuri_T 

I haven't got the activation link yet. When I log into the web environment the status of invoice R00275598 is still unpaid although I uploaded the proof of payment a week ago. Please forward this problem to relevant department to get this fixed.

Best regards

Jyri

• jyri
  • jyri

@Yuri_T 
    The Activation link itself was solved.
    But still I added Customer Portal screenshot for you to see. That it shows unpaid!