Ticket for cancelling TeamViewer Business: Several days passed without an answer or progress

On July 5th, I submitted a ticket to cancel my TeamViewer Business subscription before the renewal date that should be in September.

Today, several days later, I still have not heard back from you. How long does it usually take to process a subscription cancellation?

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @kohijin,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

If you have correctly submitted the ticket, it is only a matter of time.
    Therefore, I will ask you for a little more patience.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• kohijin
    kohijin Posts: 3

Hello @JeanK ,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, this doesn't answer my question of how long it usually takes for a cancellation to be processed. Also, how exactly can I confirm that my ticket was correctly submitted?

Please consider informing your customers as well as possible during subscription-related issues to diminish concerns for future business relations.

Best Regards

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @kohijin,

Thank you for your message. ?

Tickets are handled in the order they are received. This is why, unfortunately, I cannot tell you an exact time frame on how long cancellations/terminations are processed.

I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• kohijin
    kohijin Posts: 3

FYI to everyone with that issue:

It took one week to get a reply to my ticket. They don't seem to have access to your customer data, so be sure to provide your full address and invoice number in your initial ticket.

I'll keep you posted.