Trusted device confirmation emails not being sent

Have had this issue off and on (mostly on) for a few months with my account, seems like everyone also having this issue has posted here and gotten a resolution from mods, hoping to also get some help? Would also like (as I'm sure many others would) to know how to disable this feature? I understand the security it provides, but the headaches it provides are outtweighing the benefit.

Spam filters off, teamviewer domain whitelisted and have received them as early as January this year

Also could not log in with the accouint with the issue

Comments

• AlanW1
    AlanW1 Posts: 157 [Former Staff]

Hi, unsightlyBulge

Thank you for posting.

one of the workaround could be two-factor authentication. If activated, no trusted device confirmation will be needed. 

• I appreciate the suggestion, I will certainly enable that to avoid this hassle. Once I can finally figure out if possible to ever get into my account again. Have still been trying about every couple of hours with no email sent yet today. In past I've just waited a few days and it either worked or I gave up,, but I'm unexpectedly locked out even on browsers and devices that I've logged in on before having not cleared my cache or cookies since last logged in. 

Odd,. Still hoping someone here can help get me whitelisted or whatever it takes.