Turning off Alerts in Computers & Contacts

Hi Guys,

Have had TeamViewer know for around a month or two and nearly finished rolling it out to all users however the red and orange alerts that show up next to the names are becoming quite frustrating. I get the FIrewall not active and System Update not active but they are as our firewall is hosted in Germany via a proxy not here in the UK.

I have gone to Options -> Advanced -> Unticked "Enable intergrated system health checks" but all the alerts are still there, can someone please advise how I can turn these off. I have over 100 and it looks messy. Find attached printer screen.Alerts.PNG

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @euancrichton

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

For this to disappear everywhere, this setting needs to be disabled on every computer. Not only on your local side.

If you have a Corporate license, you can also export and deploy the settings via the .tvopt file. We explain how to proceed in this Knowledge Base article right here: How to export settings for Host deployment 

I hope this could help. ?

Best regards

Jean 

Community Manager

• TheRealPete
    TheRealPete Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi Guys

i have this exact issue and would like to know how do you do disable it on every computer ?

most of my users are using th host file i provided via the teamviewer link or via msi

thanks