Unattended Access for Organization

Hi everyone

I'm trying to change my TeamViewer setup such that every user in my organization has unattended access to the company's PCs. Up to now I was the only IT supporter, and thus I just added all PCs to my account and enabled unattended access. However, now I have a second supporter, and I added both of our accounts to an organization (with master admin). The goal now is that both of us have unattended access to all of the organization's PCs.

I can't get that to work somehow - currently I'm sharing all necessary PC groups with the other person, and they can add/remove PCs to and from those groups. However, if they connect to a PC that I added to my account, they're prompted for a password, and the other way around I'm also prompted for a password - so no unattended access. How do I have to go about getting that to work?

Thank you in advance for any advice/pointers!

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @phschaad

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

The best way to achieve this would be to:

1. enable Easy Access to all your remote computers for your TeamViewer account
    2. share all the computer groups with your colleague with Full control

The Easy Access will also be transferred to your colleague and you both will have access to all these computers.

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi Jean,

thank you very much for the swift reply! I will try it like this and report back when it works!

Best,

Philipp