Unattended Access won't work

Options

I always had unattended access set up to the computers of my sister and dad, to help them when they had issues, but now it is always prompting and worse, not even giving access, only letten me see the screen.

I've added them to my teamviewer account, set them up for unattended access, but it just keeps prompting and only doing remote viewing, not remote control

under advanced settings on the remote computer, under the heading advanced settings for connections to this computer:

Access Control: Full Access.

Password: Keep Current

Non of the checks are set.

Of course I specifically selected Remote Control with password when trying to connect

Comments

• Kwallin
    Kwallin Posts: 1
    Options

Unattended only works if I first do an attended remote control first, so every time a reboot my Mac mini I have to do an attended remote control first. This obviously does not work when I am away...

• kno1
    kno1 Posts: 4
    Options

I am not even able to do an attended remote access. All I get is attended remote viewing

• dannyoceans
    Options

Hi There,

Have you tried looking at the advanced settings for access control on your device and install of TeamViewer? i.e. "Advanced Settings for connections to other computers"

Its possible that you have your's set to View and Show which could be the issue. 

Regards, 
    Danny

• kno1
    Options

Unfortunately, it is set correctly to "full access" so that's also not it.

• kno1
    Options

So nobody has any idea? That's a shame, because it makes teamviewer unusable...

• dannyoceans
    Options

Hey There,

I see you have the password set to stay current. So i'm assuming under extras > options > Security.....you have the passworkd strength set to "disabled (no random password)? 

Have you tried to set up a personal password in the remote devices options?? So under the same extras options settings have you tried inputting your own password? 

Or additionally have you tried to Grant your account easy access? This is assuming you have an account with TeamViewer. 

Lastly try the above...Also let us know what license you are currently using..Free, Business etc. 

Regards,
    Danny

• dannyoceans
    Options
    Just to add to what I said above I see under advanced options you likely have the random password set to keep current after session. Just didn't want to provide any confusion. Thanks