Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Unfortunately, you have not activated your Customer Portal account.

I cant get a single account working right now.

Tried an old account that had an old company license, could'nt get into the customer portal, could'nt get a email where I can confirm my account.

Tried to register a new account, got an email with the link, only to get a "toklen is invalid" message when I try to click it.

What else is there to try?

5 Replies
Posted by
Photon

Re: Unfortunately, you have not activated your Customer Portal account.

Tried to change my email to get a new activation email, clicked the link, got

Es trat ein Fehler beim Bearbeiten der Anfrage auf.
Fehlercode: mWjNrpBzn4L-3-1-2F-gfK 
4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hello @1100f2c907cc,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

Unfortunately, the customer portal is not available for your region yet.

Could you explain a little more what are you trying to do? Maybe we can help you out here.

Best,

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Highlighted
Posted by Closed account
Not applicable

Hi there,

with the free acount, which I deleted now, I tried to upgrade my free option to a subscription through the normal process of logging in > upgrade to an option to my liking.

With the old account that already had an one-time-fee-subscription I tried the same, to see how I can upgrade from my old license to a current one.

I'm not sure and hope its not: You expect me to register/login with my account, not use the "upgrade" option in my profile but go back to the primary site, open the shop and pick an option there? That would be a very weird and strange flow. Why not hide the upgrade button in countries that do not offer that way, you already know what country the account is registered to?

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hello @Closed account

Guessing you here not located in a Customer Portal country was just an assumption. If you were, the link would work for you.

To upgrade your free license to a paid license, we recommend contacting our sales team: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/sales-inquiry/ 

Best regards

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Highlighted
Posted by
Neutron

This is total **bleep**. I did try to buy mobile add on. I cannot do it because I am getting 

Unfortunately, you have not activated your Customer Portal account. Please click on the activation link sent after your purchase

Fix this lousy system. We are paying for the product and you cannot even answer ticket. Are you on holiday or did all of you die for corona?

And we have been using Teamviewer and paying enought to not getting this kind of problems when we need license.

@JeanK