Using TeamViewer without any display connected

Hello,

I have found lots of discussion/topics on using TeamViewer without any connected display, but didn't find any solution that would help me. Just to be sure if there are any updates on this situation, I'll try it ask here. 

I am trying to connect to a PC that is running TeamViewer but has no displays connected. It works (I need to minimize/maximaze TeamViewer window few times for image to appear), but some applications are buggy even then and can't be fixed by resizing the windows For example I am working on IDE based on Visual Studio (WinForms framework), but when it loads, some parts of the program are not rendered (covered by white/black areas). I can click through these areas, so the content is there, but I can't see it.

Both computer are running updated TeamViewer (commercial license), Windows 10. Graphics drivers updated. The PC I am connecting to is actually a laptop - Integrated HD graphics + NVIDIA Quadro (with closed lid).

Is there any software fix? I can't use the hardware one (with the resistor to fake monitor)

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers