Where can I find my licence number ?

To download my personnal MSI I must provide my licence number.

The problem is that when I buy upgrade from v10 to v12 the licence was automaticly activated I didn't take care of this licence number.

Where can I find it ?

Tagged:

Comments

• ameunier
    ameunier Posts: 6

The information is not very clear but I found it on the invoce.

The invoce should say "You licence number is..."

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @ameunier

Thank you for your feedback. I will forward this internally.

For all others who are wondering where to find the licensekey:

Check your invoice and look for the long number which starts with 09-***

invoice.png

Best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• JamesSparks
    JamesSparks Posts: 1

What about us who have no invoice? It's been a couple of years since I got TeamViewer. I don't have an invoice

• Esther

Hi @JamesSparks

As a license owner, you can give our Sales department a call and so they can re-send the invoice to you.

Have a nice weekend,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Esther

Hi @Eddie

Thank you for your feedback. It is very appreciated.

I definitely see your point and forward it internally as a feature request.

Let's see if we can do something in this case.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• greg75010
    greg75010 Posts: 1

Any news since 1 year? about get our Licence Number in a manage consol?

thank you

• Esther

Hi @greg75010

Unfortunately no update on this yet.

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• jonbarker14
    jonbarker14 Posts: 2
    edited March 2022

this is ridiculous its 2019 and i have to call teamviewer for everything. what stinks is the product is user freindly but support **bleep** so bad i will never buy this product again or recommend. unreal 

• friend 

sorry for typos

• I guess in 2019 there is still no way of getting the License number directly in the Management Console or the running TeamViewer instance?

To create a Ticket i would have to go through out IT departement and they through our purchasing departement, just so anyone in my company can write a ticket for a software that is paid for? That's just plain ridiculous!

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @StefanWoehrer ,

Unofrtunately that TeamViewer license key can not be viewed on TeamViewer Management Console.

In order to check for TeamViewer license key, kindly check your TeamViewer invoice please. 
    Or check out previous reply on this question.

Alternatively, contact TeamViewer support team for invoice resent please. You may use your licensed account to raise a ticket or simply call us for further assistance.

Hope it helps. 

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • that didnt help at all

• bep6810
    bep6810 Posts: 4

Hi,

I am also looking for a license number.
    We have multiple licenses and receive multiple invoices. On every invoice there is a (long, with letters) license number but this does not correspond with the (somewhat shorter, only numbers) license numbers on the original invoices.

So has someone in the meantime already been found where the license number of the relevant TV can be found?

I have already asked support but they just says the number is on the original invoice. I also have that orioginal, but I find that these numbers don't match at all...

Thanks

Bepke
  • MarianusX
    MarianusX Posts: 1
    edited May 2021

2021, calling TV for support, first time in my life, because we are not getting the "authorization emails" and can't login to our accounts.

They are asking be for a license number saying it is on the invoice.

I'm tech admin not a **bleep** finance to keep our organisation invoices.

Can't open a ticket sorry....

What a **bleep** system. I promised to myself, will do my utmost to lobby and change this junk of a thing a thing with something decent.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @MarianusX

Welcome to TeamViewer Community and we are sorry to hear the negative experience with TeamViewer.

Since your TeamViewer account is licensed, kindly raise a support ticket for further assistance.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • redblueds
    redblueds Posts: 1

I also don't have an invoice which has my licence number on it. I want to look at adding additional licences but I can't log in as I can't find my licence number.

Thx Craig

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hi @redblueds

thanks for your comment, welcome to our community :)

Our colleagues from our dedicated department can resend you the invoice. If you send me your email address (the one used when purchasing the license) in a PRIVATE message, I can forward it internally.

Thanks in advance

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• RainHaunt
    RainHaunt Posts: 1

I have already asked support but they just says the number is on the original invoice. I also have that orioginal, but I find that these numbers don't match at all...

• FIAlab
    FIAlab Posts: 1

It is pretty unfortunate how difficult it is to access something this simple. I wanted to upgrade our license but they required this number that I don't have, so we are not able to upgrade.

• negrinm
    negrinm Posts: 1

it's amazing - no number no renewal. I guess I'll have to buy a new software.