Why can't I get any support from this site/company?

Been trying for a week now to get support.... literally want to pay you money, but can't get help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @mpschultz83,

Thank you for your message. We are sorry for your negative experience.

In order to be able to give you the best service, we need to know more about the problem you encountered. Could you please explain it in a little bit more detail?

Alternatively, you can call our support team and they are happy to provide individual assistance for you.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • error message "either your license or your partner's license is blocked"
     How do i get this error to stop? how do i get this fixed?  I have an active business license. Very frustrated.
  • Opened ticket 3 days ago.  No response.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @mpschultz83,

Thank you for your reply and for raising the ticket.

You can also try to call our support team to get a solution regarding this license issue. We are currently facing a large number of requests; we are all trying our very best to reply to everyone who needs help. Please understand that we are able to provide assistance over the phone or support tickets only during the local business hours. We answer calls and tickets in the order they are received as quickly and accurately as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • I've called 3 times and been between #30 and #42 in line each time.  We're at 5 days now since opening the ticket.  Ticket says it's still being processed.  Does your company not care about a paying customer's issue or are there so many problems with your software that you cannot keep up?