activation link expired

hi,
I'm working for company. The company created an account in TeamViewer for me, but I was on holidays. When I've came back to work, I was trying to active my account, but the activation link has expired. Now, when I want to login via desktop app I have window says "Your account needs to be activated. Please click re-send activation link". When I click it, it's opening a web browser tab (https://login.teamviewer.com/LogOn) When I want to login there I see this:
2020-01-08 11_22_16-Clipboard.png
It's Error message about nothing. It's in Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, IE, android mobile (normal and incognito mode). When I want to reset password I'm reciving a email about password reset, I'm redirected to the reset password site and I can reset it. But after that still I cannot login - same issue. No activation e-mail recived, after this first one. As TeamViewer admin in my company said he can only delete this account from company profile. C

Best Answer

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello @KurpiosIT 

Thank you for your post.

I show your account is confirmed and activated as of now.

Could you please let me know if you still experience the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Sorry for the confusing. This is my private account, but I'm talking about my business acount aleksander.kurpios@euvic.pl

• Sorry for the inconvenience. The problem is on **Please do not post personal information** account

• dear all,
    any solution? I need to work with **Please do not post personal information** account