blocked connections

Previous job upgraded my free teamviewer to premium.  I left that job and now that it has expired I needed to remove premium which has been done.  My connections are still blocked due to it stating it's tied to an unpaid invoice from my previous employment.  Please remove blocked connection from my free version.  Thank you!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @xrcsaldanax

Thank you for your post.

I confirm that your account is a private version.

The Commercial Use alert is ID-specific. If you receive a message about a commercial usage, please fill out the from from this page. .

If you received a message like "This device has been blocked", when using a different TeamViewer account, the account might be still associated with the TeamViewer license. In this case, please ask to an administrator in the previous company to remove the license from the account.

Hope this information will help you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • xrcsaldanax
    xrcsaldanax Posts: 2 ✭✭

@Yuri_T wrote:

Hi @xrcsaldanax

Thank you for your post.

I confirm that your account is a private version.

The Commercial Use alert is ID-specific. If you receive a message about a commercial usage, please fill out the from from this page. .

If you received a message like "This device has been blocked", when using a different TeamViewer account, the account might be still associated with the TeamViewer license. In this case, please ask to an administrator in the previous company to remove the license from the account.

Hope this information will help you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Thank you, Yuri. Unfortunately I have asked them and they cannot find where to remove.  I attempted to login myself to the console and the license states it's the free version.  My account is not in there.  Please advise.  Thank you!!

• ds2021
    ds2021 Posts: 1

I have the same issue. Wonder if you found any solution for this?