new tab for Recently contacted partners

Szienz
Szienz Posts: 26 ✭✭

In the latest release, a new tab is present for recently contacted partners.
However, the behaviour is different from the normal list (at least when contacting TVHost machines):

normal behaviour: double click and authentication starts directly
current behaviour: double click does nothing, one needs to select the Type of remote control first.

This sort of defeats the purpose of a recent list, it needs an extra click to get in.

Not a big issue in the grand scheme of things, but TV is such a perfect UX product that this is below their reputation. (or add a pref setting to disable the Recent Visit list)

Comments

• Julia
    Julia Posts: 290 Staff member 🤠

Hi Szienz,

Thank you for your feedback :)

I talked to our development and this is a bug in the current version. I will inform you when we published a new version with a fix.

Cheers,

Julia
    Senior Support Engineer - 2nd level Support
    Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
    Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
  • When can we expect a resolution to this issue. Currently I have an extra tab called "?Recently contacted partners", double clicking the devices does nothing as the OP says. Furthermore, can we delete this tab from view?

• Julia
    Julia Posts: 290 Staff member 🤠

Hi nerocons1,

The bug is, that you cannot conect to the device via doubleclick. This only occurs on MacOS.

At the moment, there is no possibility to disable the group, but I will forward this as a feature request to our product management.

Julia
    Senior Support Engineer - 2nd level Support
    Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
    Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
  • I just want a way to remove the "Recently Contacted Partners" tab.  Too much clutter.